Rules and Regulations
Students during their stay in the hostel will be governed by the rules of the management.
- Students are eligible for hostel facility only after they secure admission in the college and also after the payment of prescribed fee for the hostel. Students must pay monthly fee within the stipulated time.
- Ragging in any form is strictly banned. Stringent action will be taken for any violation of this.
- Students must be regular to the classes. Absence in any form will be viewed seriously.
- Attendance and maintenance of Movement Register are mandatory.
- Management will not be responsible for the safety of personal belongings.
- Inmates should turn off all electrical equipments before leaving the room. Electrical Iron and table fan are allowed only on prior permission. Induction stove and immersion heaters are not permitted.
- Students are encouraged to take part in regular devotions in the Hostel Chapel.
- Study hour will be observed daily from 8:30 p.m. to 10:00 pm.
- Strict silence shall be observed in hostel from 10:30pm to 6:00am. No one shall use mobile phone after 10:30pm.
- Students are not permitted either to enter or leave the hostel campus after 9:00pm.
- Two wheelers are strictly not allowed (except bicycle).
- Outsiders are strictly not allowed in the hostel rooms.
- Guest coupons for mess are available in the hostel office.
|Fees Particulars||I Year UG & PG||II & III Year UG & II PG|
|Maintenance and Room Rent||(Per annum)15,000||(for 8 months) 12,000|