CSI DIOCESE OF VELLORE
VOORHEES COLLEGE VELLORE-1.
(Accredited by NAAC with ‘A’ Grade)
Instructions to the applicants
(Before filling the application, the applicants are required to scan and keep Community, Disability, Ex-servicemen, NSS, Sports and Baptism (for Christian applicants only) certificates, Marksheets and Photo)
- Online submission of application forms along with marks or grades will be received up to 31.07.2020 (for Shift-I) for consideration for admission. Incomplete applications in the absence of necessary documents (scanned certificates) will be summarily rejected.
- One application is valid for applying to one major subject only, in the Degree Course. Therefore, candidates are advised to use separate application forms for different major subjects for which they wish to be considered.
- For admission for the Degree Course, the applicants should have completed 15 years and six months and should not be more than 21 years of age as on 1st July, 2020.
Submission of online application
- After filling the details, the applicant will receive APPLICATION / REGISTER NUMBER (e.g.UGA0001) on the screen and to the students registered mobile number and email id.
- Note down the Application / Register Number and click the link to upload your marks.
- Application form duly filled in should be submitted ONLINE and submission of hardcopy to the college is not required.
- Applicant will receive a link to download the submitted application for reference through SMS on the registered student mobile number.
- Click the link given below for filling the application for the UG and PG Courses respectively:
Application fees (Shift-I)
- Rs.50 for UG
- Rs.60 for PG
- Free of cost for SC / ST
Application fees (Shift-II)
- Rs.200 for UG
- Rs.250 for PG
9. All admissions will be made only after a scrutiny of the certificates and a personal interview with the Principal.
10. The candidates called in for interview should present themselves with parents on the date and time mentioned in the interview card. At the time of interview, the following certificates in original should be submitted.
a. Transfer Certificate
b. Conduct Certificate from the Head of the institution last studied.
c. Mark Sheets
d. Community Certificate.
11. Candidates selected for admission are advised to take sufficient number of photo (Xerox) copies of all their original certificates before submitting them to the College office. Any request for availing the certificates in the middle of the studies, will not be entertained.
12. Those who seek admission from other Universities and Colleges will be admitted only if the records are approved by the Thiruvalluvar University. After admission the candidates should produce the Pass Certificates in original and a Course Certificate from the Heads of the Institutions where they last studied. The matter of obtaining approval from the University will be the responsibility of the candidates.
13. Applicants, their relatives and friends are requested not to seek any interview with the Principal in connection with admission.
14. Donation in any form in connection with admission is prohibited. Demand of donation if any made by any person should be brought to the notice of the Principal.
15. Ragging in any form is prohibited by Supreme Court orders.
16. Fees paid once will not be refunded.
17. Those who discontinue the course before completion of the stipulated period, shall be permitted to obtain the TC only after remitting the prescribed fees.
18. Separate hostels are available for Boys (100 seats) and Girls (30 seats).