|S.No.||Name||R. JOSHUVA BENJAMIN DEVARAJ|
|2||Experience in Numbers||
9 years 3 months
9th JULY 2009 – 25th FEBRUARY 2016 in
A..M. JAIN COLLEGE, MEENAMBAKKAM, CHENNAI.
26th FEBRUARY 2016 – Till Date in
|3||Job Title and Responsiblities||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR,
DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS
To handle classes (16 hours per week) for under-graduate courses in the specialization of Economics in the Department of Economics, Commerce and Defence and Strategic Studies.
|4||About Yourself||Completed my U.G, P.G., and M.Phil course A.M. Jain College,Meenambakkam. Very much fortunate to work in the esteemed institution like Voorhees College, Vellore. I am very much interested in handling the subjects like Micro-Economics, International Economics, Indian Economics and Managerial Economics. I am encouraging the students to the interactive and lively sessions inside the class with the practical examples to the related economic theories.|
|5||Qualifications||· B.A., in Economics at A.M. Jain College, Meenambakkam (University of Madras) from 2001 – 04 with 59 percentage
· M.A., in Economics at A.M. Jain College, Meenambakkam (University of Madras) from 2004 – 06 with 58.6 percentage
· M.Phil., in Economics at A.M. Jain College, Meenambakkam (University of Madras) in 2007 with Highly Commendable
|6||Professional Memberships and activities||Worked as faculty in Srinivasa Academy, Chennai and handled C.A. Foundation., C.M.A. Foundation and ICWA Foundation courses in Economics and Management subjects|
|7||Expertitse|| I am very much interested in handling the subjects like Micro-Economics, International Economics, Indian Economics and Managerial Economics.
Handled C.A. Foundation., C.M.A. Foundation and ICWA Foundation courses in Economics and Management subjects
|9||Research Interest||Comparison of Home loans between the
Nationalized Banks Indian bank and IOB in Nanganallur, Chennai as the dissertation of M.Phil.
|10||Publications||· Presented and published paper on the sub theme “PRACTICE OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP & INNOVATION” on 7th February, 2014 on the occasion or the “NATIONAL CONFERENCE” on ‘Entrepreneurship in India, Prospects & challenges’ at Thiruthangal Nadar College, Selavayal, Chennai – 51. ISBN NO: 978-8-923796-4-7
· Participated in two days workshop on Data Analysis & Computer Applications in Business Decision Making organised by School of Commerce, Shift – II A.M Jain College on 7th &8th March 2015.
· Editor the Book “BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT” published by Thakur Publications ISBN No -978-93-82249-59-7
· Presented and published the Paper “ A STUDY ON CUSTOMER SATISFACTION TOWARDS ONLINE BANKING” in the conference on Redefining Business Horizons held on 18th and 19th sep 2013. ISBN 978-93-81006-67-2
· Published the Paper “ SELF HELP GROUPS AND SOCIO ECONOMICS IN INDIA” in SELF HELP GROUP ISBN 978-93-81195-83-3
|11||Contact Details|| 9841009280