Pillayar koil street,
Ranipet-632402 Vellore District.
E-Mail : email@example.com
Contact No : +91 9944092358
OBJECTIVE:Seeking the best oppurtunity to work for the development of our Nation.
Honesty,Commitment,Coordinating ,Deciplined,Counselling,Hardwork,Challenging,Brave and Bold to do things better.
Working as Assistant Professor since 2008 and currently working at Voorhees College, Vellore since 2013 with additional charge as Care Taker of Voorhees College, Women NCC Wing from 15.09.2017.
- Educational Qualification :
- Doctor of philosophy in commerce Womens Christian college,
Nagercoil(Manonmanian Sundaranar university).(2009-2013).
- phil in commerce Scott christian college ( Manonmaniam Sundaranar university), Nagercoil, TamilNadu.(2006-2007).
- Com. in Commerce Women’s Christian College (Manonmaniam
Sundaranar University), Nagercoil, TamilNadu.(2004-2006)
- Work Experience
- Working in Voorhees college ,vellore, as Assistant professor in the Department of Commerce(Aided) From Feb 2016 to till date.
- Worked as Assisstant professor in the Department of Commerce, Voorhees college ,vellore in Un-Aided stream from August 2013 to February2016.
- Worked at Thomas College of Arts & Science, Koyambedu,Chennai (2 years), handled classes for BBA and B.Com students.
III Invited Lectures and Chairperson
- Acted as Chief Guest and Resource Person for the Inaguration of Commerce Association of Islamiah Womens College and gave away inaugural address titled “GST on Recent Trends”.
- Invited as Resource Person at Womens Christian College, Nagercoil for a Special Seminar titled “Impact of GST”.
IV Credits and Honours:
- Care Taker of Voorhees College, Women’s NCC Wing since 2017.
- Acted as President for Rotaract Club of Womens Christian College, Nagercoil.
- Represented Womens Christian College Badmitton Team.
V Technical Qualification
- Higher Diploma in E-commerce
VI Projects Undertaken:
- “A Study on Women Entrepreneurs in Kanyakumari District”for Doctor of Philosophy in Commerce.
- “A Descriptive study of Women Entrepreneurs in Kanyaumari District” for M.Phil Degree.
- A study on “Socio Economic Analysis of Corporation Bank in Kanyakuamri District” for PG Degree.
- “Problems and Prospects of Women Entrepreneurs in Kanyakumari District” for UG Degree.
VII . Articles published
“Marketing and financial constrains of women entrepreneurs”, published under Women Entrepreneurship in the Changing scenario.(ISBN 978-81-8356-870-8)
“A study on entrepreneurial traits among urban and rural women entrepreneurs in kanyakumari district” , e-book MS university.(ISBN 978-93-81658-10-9)
VIII. Seminars and Conference Attended: VI. Seminars and Conference Attended:
- Entrepreneurship Awareness Camp, Women’s Christian College, Nagercoil, 23rd to 25th March 2005.
- Workshop on the Application of Statistical Package on Social Science (SPSS) in Modern Research, Research Centre in Commerce, Women’s Christian College, Nagercoil, February 02, 2007.
- Third Multi-Disciplinary National Seminar of SRF, Scott Research Forum, Scott Christian college, Nagercoil, August 14, 2006.
- Workshop on the Aapplication of Statistical Tools in Modern Research. Scott Academy for career prospects, Scott Christian college, Nagercoil, October 6, 2006.
- Opportunities for Socio – Economic Development for Members of Self Helf Groups, Organised by Department of Commerce, Scott Christian College (Autonomous), Nagercoil, March 22, 2007.
- Analysing the causes and Effects of Industrial Backwardness of Kanniyakumari District, Sponsored by the planning Commission, Govt of India, Organised by PG & Research Centre, Dept. of Commerce, Scott Christian College (Autonomous) Nagercoil, January 5 & 6, 2007.
- International Conference on Triple Bottem Line For Sustainability (Profit,Planet & People),organized by PG&Research Department of Commerce,St.Xavier’s College,Palayamkottai,Tirunelveli, July 27,2017.
- State level seminar on Pros and Cons of GST in India, organized by PG&Research Department of Commerce,Arcot sri Mahalakshmi Women’s College,Villapakam,vellore,10th August 2017.
- Publications in the proceedings of the Seminar | Conferences.
- Customer Relationship Management in Banking in the Technological Era, UGC Sponsored National Seminar on Reforms in Banking Sector – Trend and Impact, Organised by PG Department of Commerce, Kamaraj College, Thoothukudi, Tamilnadu From 16 – 17th February 2007.
- Women Entrepreneurs in Kanyakumari District problems and prospects, State level Seminar on Dynamics of Commerce Education in the Globalised Era held on 4th March 2007, Madurai.
- VAT in General, UGC Sponsored two day National Seminar on VALUE ADDED TAX (VAT) Organised by Post – Graduate Department of Commerce, Rajapalayam Raju`s College on 23rd & 25th March 2007, Rajapalayam.
- “A Descriptive Study of Women Entrepreneurs in Kanyakumari District” – Fourth Multi-Disciplinary National Seminar of Scott Research Forum, Scott Christian College (Autonomous), Nagercoil on August 14th
- Personal Details
Name : C. Gnanlin Shiny
Husband name ; A.Vivek
Date of Birth : 13.01.1983
Sex : Female
Marital status : Married
Mother Tongue : Tamil
Nationality : Indian
Known Languages : Tamil,English,Malayalam.
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information is correct up to my knowledge and I bear the responsibility for the correctness of the above mentioned particulars.
Place : With Truly,
Date : 04.10.20186.2007. (C. Gnanlin Shiny)