Director of Physical Education ,Voorhees College, Vellore.
|2.||Experience||3 years and 7months in
|3.||Job Title and Responsibilities||Physical Director , To maintain discipline inside the college campus, coordinating and arranging students to participate in various intercolllegiate ,interdivision and university level sports and games .|
|4.||About Yourself||I have done B.Ped and M.Ped at YMCA college of Physical Education in Football . Since I have a passion for the game football I am playing since my school days. I Have represented inter-Collegiate and Inter-division Tournaments.
Since 1999 I was working as a Physical Education teacher in Govt Higher sec school till february.2015. In the year 2012 I have completed Phd .Since February 2015 I have Joined Voorhees college as Physical Director and working tilldate.
|5.||Qualification||· B.A in Economics at Cheyyar Arts College (Madras University) 1996
· B.Ped at YMCA college of Physical Education,Chennai 1998
· .M.Ped at YMCA college of Physical Education Chennai 1999
· MA in Econoics at Annaalai University 2001
· NIS (National Institute of Sports) in Football at Aurangabad Maharastra 2006 .
· M.Phil in Physical Education at Annamalai University 2007
· P.hd in Physical Education in Karpagam University Coimbatore 2012.
|6.||Professional membership and activities.||Member of Lion’s Club Vellore for past three years. Co-ordinated in conducting sports events on behalf of Evergreen Lion’s Club Vellore.|
|7.||Expertise||I Excel In Training students in Football , Kabbadi and all sports and games. The students have reached upto University level and brought laurels to Voorhees College.|
|8.||Activities.||Special Coaching camp is being conducted at college grounds in various sports activities.|
|9.||Research Interest||To introduce new training methods to the sports participants.|
|10.||Publication||1. Attended National Workshop on Volleyball in Alagappa University.
2. Attended National Seminar on Current Trends for Fitness Development in Alagappa University.
3. UGC sponsored International Congress on Renaissance in Sports – Health and Physical Fitness among College Level.
4. Attended Young Researcer Course for P.hd Scholars in Physical Education.
5. Attended course on YOGA,Physiotheray,Nutrition and sports for life long Fitness at Alagappa University.
6. National Seminar on Yoga and Physiotherapy for stress management.
7. Completed UGC Sponsored Orientation Programme at Madras University Chennai.
|Contact details||Cell: 9442157103
e.mail – firstname.lastname@example.org